Ayurcann is a leading post-harvest solutions provider with a focus on providing and creating custom processes and pharma grade products for the adult use and medical cannabis industry in Canada.
Ayurcann offers end-to-end full outsourcing solutions including Extraction & Refinement, Formulation & Packaging, Fulfillment & Distribution. We have the experience, expertise and network to assist our partners in Canada and internationally.
- Submitted Health Canada application
- First financing round completed
- Strategic investment round completed
- Seed round completed
- Health Canada high-level approval received
- First client secured through LOI with LP for extraction services
- R&D License granted by Health Canada
- Extraction and purification equipment delivered and installed
- Standard Processing License Granted Jan 31, 2020
- Commenced operations
- Health Canada sales license amendment submitted
- Over $2,500,000 in Revenue
- The company Settled its outstanding debt
- Over 16,000kg of biomass extracted
- Expand service offering to further address needs of the Cannabis 2.0 market
- Commence Phase II facility expansion
- Sales License granted Jan 14, 2021
- Launch of XPLOR branded medical products
- Distribution for Brand partners
- Experience and expertise in post-harvest cannabis production.
- Flexible production processes to address unique needs.
- Research and Development lab for testing proprietary formulations.
- Access to an extensive library of terpenes.
- Dedicated processing facility located in Pickering, Ontario
- Capacity to process up to 200,000kg of dry cannabis annually.
Ayurcann concentrates on the post-harvest requirements of licensed cannabis producers. We offer end-to-end full outsourcing solutions including Extraction & Refinement, Formulation & Packaging, Fulfillment & Distribution. We have the experience, expertise and network to assist our partners in Canada and internationally.
Management & Directors
Quality Control Manager
Mrs. Bhatia is a Quality Control Manager with a Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry. She has 5+ years of quality control experience. Having an in-depth knowledge of GMP, GLP, Cannabis regulations and quality guidelines, she possesses extensive knowledge and expertise in technical writing, product development and product release.
Most recently, she completed a postgraduate diploma in Cannabis Regulations and Quality Assurance.
Head of Quality & Compliance
Mr. Virk is a quality system expert with over 18 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Mr. Virk is highly skilled and experienced in GMP, GPP, quality investigations, deviation reports, technical writing and quality audits.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Science along with a Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance.
Mr. Shayit is a seasoned and ambitious operations & marketing professional with more than 15 years of experience driving national, sales, and P&L growth across a wide range of industries, including retail, telecommunications, and cannabis.
For the last 3 years, Mr. Shayit is recognized for successfully building, and improving on operations and marketing departments for an emerging Ontario based Licensed-Producer as a Chief Operational Officer.