Ayurcann Inc.’s mission is to be the leading provider of customized post-harvest outsourcing solutions to licensed cannabis producers. We offer end-to-end full outsource solutions to licensed producers which include Extraction & Refinement, Formulation & Packaging, Fulfillment & Distribution. A customer LP is able to focus on their genetics, cultivation and harvesting operations and outsource all of the rest to Ayurcann Inc.
We are looking for an individual with the background, and experience to join the Facility sanitation team at our Pickering facility. Reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Support the quality of our product by strictly learning and following our Standard Operation Procedures for processes such as sanitation and cleanliness.
- Ensure 100% compliance with QA requirements during day-to-day activities
- Participate in the cleaning and sanitization of production and non-production areas of the facility, including but not limited to: Floors, Ceilings, Surfaces, Equipment, Personal Protective Equipment, etc.
- Work safely with chemicals and cleaning agents being used
- Re-stock and maintain inventory of sanitation equipment and cleaning agents
- Identify improvement opportunities and report issues to maximize efficiency, quality and yield while ensuring safety and reliability
Follow the direction of your supervisor
- Complete relevant forms, logs and other documentation required to meet SOPs and policies.
- Able to work in high security environments
- Supporting the team with other duties as required
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a sanitation role within a regulated environment Required to pass a criminal background check
- Cannabis and/or Manufacturing experience preferred
- Previous experience working with cleaning chemicals and agents
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills including ability to multitask and prioritize to achieve daily sanitation requirements
- Shows initiative and ownership of work and willingness to learn
- Ability to read and correctly interpret documents such as safety rules, regulations, and safety data sheets
- Excellent attendance and punctuality with reliable transportation
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to work in a safe and conscientious manner
- Ability to push, pull, lift, reach with weights up to 50lbs
- Strong communication skills – written & verbal (English)
- Capable of fostering an environment of improvement to help everyone excel
Please note that our Sanitation Technicians will be required to work in manufacturing conditions while wearing PPE (uniform, face mask, hair net, gloves, etc.). They are also exposed to environmental allergens including cannabis, THC, CBD, dust particles, etc.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
Thank you for your interest in Ayurcann Inc. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Ayurcann Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement: