Ayurcanns’ mission is to be the leading provider of customized post-harvest outsourcing solutions to licensed cannabis producers. We offer end-to-end full outsource solutions to licensed producers which include Extraction & Refinement, Formulation & Packaging, Fulfillment & Distribution. A customer LP is able to focus on their genetics, cultivation and harvesting operations and outsource all of the rest to Ayurcann.
This is a rare and immense opportunity for anyone looking to get in on the ground floor of a premium cannabis processor. With it, you’ll get the chance to directly impact a burgeoning industry and work with other highly motivated individuals in creating its identity. If you believe in our mission, and know you can offer the type of passion, knowledge, and expertise necessary for this position, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for an individual with the background, and experience to become the shipping & receving helper at our Pickering facility.
The Shipping and Receiving Helper will be responsible for assisting in the seamless processing of outgoing shipments and incoming items.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with:
- Physical inventories checks, including contents of shipped product against purchase orders
- Ensures the packaging, transporting, distributing, and the maintenance of the product
- Building skids of product to be sent out to different provinces
- Assisting the production team with gathering required supplies for them to complete their duties
- Coordinate garbage bin pick up & delivery
- Follow all safety procedures regarding the transportation and storage of goods
- Assists in receiving, storing, issuing, and delivery of equipment, tools, and supplies, and doing the required record-keeping
- Meticulously inspect shipments for damage and defects. If there are damages or defects in the shipped goods, he/she reports to the supervisor/manager or provides an appropriate solution for such damages
- Counting, weighing, and measuring items for shipments and comparing size, weight, description, and other essential details stated on the invoice or packing slip and purchase orders
- Performs packaging operations as per the customer orders.
- Completes packaging orders within the deadlines
- Maintain a positive and progressive team atmosphere across all departments
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures related to daily work activities
- Work with established safe work practices
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Attend any training session designated by the company
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time, including sanitation help, as well as helping production staff complete stamping, packaging, destruction etc.
- Previous experience with shipping and receiving is an asset
- Clear criminal record/background check
- High attention to detail
- Excellent workplace housekeeping is essential
- Team player able to co-exist with other staff and assist whenever able
- Computer skills
- Strong fluency with Microsoft Office software
- Strong communication skills (English)
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Knowledge in supply chain management
- Organization Skills
- Able to work independently